Monday, October 28, 2013

News & Views: Music Monday!!

Ok so after my last blog rant, I thought I would give you a brief up to date on my latest News and Views :) October has been a crazy month! Between Finishing up "Girl's Night Out" single, recording my Christmas Album, and planning my fall shows- Blogging is quite honestly the last thing on my mind.

Dates coming up:

October 30th: Breast Cancer Awareness Show via StageIt! 


November 1st: Name CHANGE!!!! As of November 1st, my Kaela Gardner stage name will no longer be! Becoming a married woman has great perks, including an amazing new Last night.



KAELA KINNEY!!!
www.facebook.com/kaelakinney
www.kaelakinney.com

November 10th: Artist in Music Awards Nomination Showcase. This year I am nominated for 2 awards, Best Country Artist, and Best Southern Rock! Make sure to vote!!
http://booroo.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=07zing3x7mdvcff40270&refer=www.aimusicawards.com

November 22nd: Girl's Night Out Release!!! Live at Witzend! Partnering up with Chloe and Isabel Jewelry and Prtty Peaushun!! Come out for some goodies, music, and a drink!


http://witzend.tunestub.com/show.cfm?id=126031&cart



Looking forward to this crazy holiday season, and being SPOTLIGHT READY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment