Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ok so here it is... a Blog for the ladies. Not just any ladies- but to my  wanting to make a statement in any aspect of their lives. Whether you are a stay at home mom, behind a desk from 9-5, or taking the Red Carpet every Sunday night- I want to speak YOUR language. Lets face it- not everyone wakes up looking glamorous. It takes WORK! There are many secrets behind every Night Out on the Town, and I plan to open the can of worms and share them. Yes I know, there are HUNDREDS of blogs extremely similar to this one. Although, I hope to take a personal spin on this that provides a fresh and humble perspective. So here it goes, lets get ready for SPOTLIGHT together. It doesn't matter what your Spotlight is. It could be a date with your Lover, dinner with your girls, or a Movie Premier Event- we all want to look our best and be Spotlight Ready ....according to Kaela ;)



1 comment: